Friday, August 6, 2010

Cashmere....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. cashmere.............

On August 1, I ordered cashmere yarn, lace weight, from Colourmart. Today, August 6, it arrived... from the UK to Pennsylvania. Folks, that's great service. The yarn is delicious. It's soft, beautiful, and everything I had hoped it would be. I WILL order from them again and I encourage you to do the same.
Here you can see the two spools of yum...
The thickness ...


A knitted swatch with a double strand and size 6 needles...


A crocheted swatch with a double strand and D hook...


I had intended from the start to use a double strand because I want to give the Christening outfit a little more strength. I think this yarn will give the extra something I was looking for with the project.

Stay tuned for more on CASHMERE!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, it looks gorgeous! I still can't believe it was such a deal -- I think I will be making a purchase soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete