Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Blogging is Hard

Ever notice how hard it is to blog when you have busy growing children?  It's been nearly 3 years since my last post promising new and better things to come.  So obviously I suck at this.

I'm not going to try to make an excuse or try to catch you up on what I've been creating.  I've made a lot of things in the past few years that are documented well over on Ravelry.com but never made their way back here.

Currently, I have plans to start an intense blanket and have a pair of zig-zag fingerless mitts to whip up for a coworker.  I recently finished a year long swap and am ready to do some selfish knit and crochet.  I don't want to take on any more commissions!

So, there you have it!  Hopefully, in 2016 I'll keep to my resolutions and blog more... just... don't hold your breath!

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment