Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sophie's Universe

For the first time, in a LONG time, I'm doing a selfish crochet. In the past, I have done several swaps and gift items.  I've made fingerless gloves for my coworkers, hats, sweaters and blankets for babies on the way, blankets for charities, and countless hats for the homeless.

2016 is a time for me.  I might pick up a swap along the way, here or there, but ultimately, I want to make something fun and unique just for my own enjoyment!

When I spotted the Sophie's Universe CAL blanket, I was sold.  I want this for me.  Look at it!
Mine is using a different color scheme, but I'm SUPER excited about it.  I have already completed the first 2 weeks of this 20 week CAL.  (CAL = Crochet-A-Long)



There's more to come, so STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment